Further to our announcement in the last issue of Investor Insights, we have entered into a partnership with SEI Investments Europe Limited (“SEI”) for the provision of Custody and Clearing services to our clients. Over the coming weeks we will be writing to all affected clients.
The pack you receive will require your attention, as we are requesting your consent to the appointment of SEI as your custodian. As such the pack will contain the following key documentation: Consent Form, an updated copy of our Terms of Business, along with a Summary of Changes to our Terms of Business and how they affect you. We have simplified these documents for ease, however, if you do have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your usual Investment Manager.
Benefits of appointing SEI as custodian include:
1. Your investments and cash will be held by one of the world’s leading custodians.
2. Enhanced and flexible reporting.
3. Enhanced online and mobile access to your portfolio.
4. Secure online document library and messaging service to access your portfolio valuations, statements, contract notes and tax information reports.
5. Combined and easier to understand income and capital gains tax reporting.